WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Red chili pepper vegetable with include Clipping path - a Royalty Free license

Red chili pepper vegetable with include Clipping path


from Lumpang my portfolio  is available on Shutterstock under a Royalty Free license

Today I am fine art photographer creating to sell photo online. I hope you like my art and continue visit my blogs and my portfolio at Shutterstock.com, Thank you : )


This Set Has Been Published : >>  Vegetable <<

3 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Stock Photo sites has allow photographers to earn money by taking photos. It gives them more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome image! I love the red chili pepper in the foreground and the green leaves behind it. The clipping path is a great addition and makes the image look professional.

    Visit Here: photoshop clipping path

    ReplyDelete